top of page
  • How do I rent the Performing Arts Center?
    It is the intent of the Mooresville Graded School District Board of Education to encourage the use of school buildings and grounds by the community for educational, recreational, civic and cultural activities to the extent possible under public school laws and regulations. Accordingly, community use of school buildings and grounds for educational, recreational, civic and cultural activities shall be permitted so long as such use does not conflict with the use of public school buildings and grounds for public school purposes and activities, with state and federal laws, with local ordinances or with the proper care and maintenance of school facilities and grounds. PAC rentals are available to organizations only, no individual rentals will be accepted. RESERVATIONS ARE ACCEPTED ONLY SIX MONTHS OUT The calendar updates each Monday at 12:00 pm
  • Is it possible to tour the PAC?
    Yes it is. Because the PAC is located on the campus of Mooresville High School, tours must be pre-arranged and all visitors must check in at the office located at 160 S. Magnolia Street, Mooresville, NC. To set-up a tour call Christine Patterson ( with the Town of Mooresville at 704-662-3334 or the PAC office at 704-658-2679.
  • Is there parking onsite at the PAC?
    Yes, the main parking lot is adjacent to the PAC at the corner of S. Magnolia St. and Cabarrus Ave. Additional parking is located behind the PAC on Blue Devil Blvd. as well as across the street.
  • Is there a technical document for the PAC?
    Yes, click the button.
bottom of page